One of the fastest growing Spanish speaking lecturers with more than 300 lectures in 20 countries. Average NPS Rating: 4.8 out of 5.
Degree in Marketing UCALP, International Business UCA, Business Management UCAPL. Harvard Negotiation, Disney Institute Customer Experience.
Director of the UCAPL Degree in Marketing, Director of the UCA Sales Program, Winner of the Mercurio Award for Best Marketing Plan 2016, He shared scenarios with the number I: Barack Obama, Ken Segall, Carlos Vives, Daniel Habif, Facundo Manes, among others.
Frequent source of consultation of the most important media in the continent Forbes, Clarín, Cronista Comercial, La Nación, OHLALÁ América Tv, C5N, TN, CNN, among others. His videos on YouTube exceed 400 thousand views.
Follow Jonatan Loidi on his social networks
SIMPLE AND COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION
The new innovation tools for the post pandemic
Today, as never before, it is essential to strengthen innovation processes within organizations, but with a focus on simplicity. It is no longer just about sending rockets into space, it is about solving simple problems for people by generating a triple impact value: Organization, Market and Society.
In this conference, Jonatan Loidi presents the P.S.V Model used in his consultancy with clients from 3 continents.
At the same time, Jonatan works together with Kennedy Space Center developing training programs for executives around the world, fostering collaboration, leadership and innovation.
BEHIND THE SCENES OF MAGIC
Culture of service and customer experience - based on Disney
Sunday July 18
Time: 12:30 - 16:30
Theoretical / Practical
* Capacity limited to 80 people
Jonatan Loidi is one of the greatest connoisseurs of Disney culture. For years he has been analyzing and investigating the Disney case in universities around the world. He studied Quality of Service and Leadership at the Disney Institute. Since 2017, he created ExperienceSet Disney, taking to date more than 300 executives from 15 countries to train in Orlando, Florida.
A motivating masterclass full of tools to apply in your company:
- how to create an amazing service
- experience design
- contact points (Journey Map Disney)
- simple Disney-style innovation
- leadership and empowerment
- storytelling "Walt Legacy"
Ideal for anyone linked to areas of human capital, customer experience, sales, customer service and leadership, fans of being central to the customer and generating unique experiences.
* You can access the masterclass with only the masterclass ticket. There is no need to purchase a general ticket for the event.
* All masterclasses have a very limited capacity and will have to be reserved a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.